Individual results can be found on the show dates page.
Names highlighted in orange have membership issues & will NOT be awarded the points for that show. In order to receive points at future shows, membership issues must be corrected prior to the show.
2022 STANDINGS AS OF MAY 11, 2022
- Non THJA members are not eligible to collect points towards Championships or Year-end Awards. (AND you must have EC and OEF membership to compete).
- Bronze divisions do not go to championships, however are eligible for year end awards.
- Points are not retroactive. Both Competitor and Owner must be recorded as current members to collect points.
- In order to receive points, you must have renewed or purchased your membership from the THJA, prior to the show.
- In order to qualify for year-end awards and participation at Championships you must compete in 50% of the shows. Your division/class must have run at a minimum of four (4) shows and you must have competed a minimum of four (4) times.
- Horse show results are available on the individual show websites.
- If you are showing zero points and you did place 1st to 6th at a show, it may be because a membership is missing for either rider and owner. Click the link below for detailed points. If a name is highlighted they are missing a membership. Please note that riders, horse/pony owners must have all required memberships and all horses/ponies must have a currently activated horse recording in order to collect points!!
All inquiries regarding points can be directed to email@example.com