All enquiries regarding points can be directed to email@example.com
2018 Current Standings
- Non THJA members are not eligible to collect points towards Championships or Year-end Awards. (AND you must have EC and OEF membership to compete)
- Bronze divisions do not go to championships, however are eligible for year end awards
- Points are not retroactive. Both Competitor and Owner must be recorded as current members to collect points
- In order to receive points, you must have renewed or purchased your membership from the THJA, prior to the show
- In order to qualify for year-end awards and participation at Championships you must compete in 50% of the shows. Your division/class must have run at a minimum of four (4) shows and you must have competed a minimum of four (4) times
- Horse show results are available on the individual show websites
- If you are showing zero points and you did place 1st to 6th at a show it may be because a membership is missing for either rider and owner. Click the link below for detailed points. If a name is highlighted they are missing a membership. Please note that riders, horse/pony owners must have all required memberships and all horses/ponies must have a currently activated horse recording in order to collect points!!
The 1.0 and 1.1 M jumpers are shown separately in the results starting with the July 17 update.
Updated: April 1, 2018