Show Results & Standings
All enquiries regarding points can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Trillium Silver and Bronze Division Competitors
- Non THJA members are not eligible to collect points towards Championships or Year-end Awards. (you must be EC and OEF members to compete). Bronze divisions do not go to championships, however are eligible for year end awards.
- Points are not retroactive. Both Competitor and Owner must be recorded as current members to collect points.
- Your placings will show in the class results even if you are not a THJA member, however points will only accumulate from the time your THJA membership is activated.
- Horse show results will be uploaded on a regular basis, as made available to the website by the individual horse shows.
- If you can see class results, but points are not accumulating, then there is a problem with your membership.
- In order to qualify for Year End awards and participation at Championships you must compete in 50% of the shows. Your division/class must have run at a minimum of four (4) shows and you must have competed a minimum of four (4) times.
- If you are experiencing a problem with your THJA membership, you should contact:
the THJA at email@example.com or 416-460-9178
- In order to receive points, you must have renewed or purchased your membership from the THJA, prior to the show.
There is no grace period and points are not retroactive, so please avoid disappointment and ensure your memberships are current prior to the first show. If you are showing zero points and you did place 1st to 6th at a show it may be because there is a membership missing for either rider or owner. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org